Dr. Kenneth Cooper, Tyler Cooper and William Proctor. Start Strong, Finish Strong.
|How to purchase Start Strong, Finish Strong
Dr. Kenneth H. Cooper. Controlling Cholesterol.
Bantam, 1988; Paperback 1989.
- International Best Seller in both hardback and paperback (18 weeks on New York Times hardcover best seller list).
- Approximately 250,000 hardbacks and 1.5 million paperbacks sold in the U.S.
- Sequel: Controlling Cholesterol the Natural Way
Bamtam, 1999. Perenniel back list best seller.
Dr. Kenneth Cooper. The Aerobics Program for Total Well Being.
M. Evans 1982; Bantan, Paperback 1983.
- Literary Guild Selection; Glamour, Runners World, Vogue; more than 40 foreign editions.
- Publisher's Weekly Annual Trade Paperback Bestseller List
Dr. Kenneth Cooper. Fit Kids!
Broadman & Holdman, 1999. First Edition published as Kid Fitness.
- Forward by Arnold Schwarzennegger (Arnold's piece ghostwritten by William Proctor.)
- Book of the Year Award by Child's Magazine
Dr. Herbert Benson and William Proctor. Beyond the Relaxation Response.
Tmes Books, 1984; Berkeley Paperback 1989.
- Perenniel backlist seller, Amazon.com bestseller
- Mulitlple foreign editions, international bestseller
- Scientific support for the power of the "faith factor" to enhance health, by the Harvard Medical School cardiologist, stress expert and author of the No. 1national best-seller, The Relaxation Response.
Dr. Richard Podell and William Proctor. The G-Index Diet.
Warner Books, 1993; Paperback 1994.
- Family Circle Diet of the Year
- Prevention Book Club Selection
- Perenniel bestseller Amazon.com national and regional lists
- First to use the "glycemic index" to control appetite and weight
Dr. Herbert Benson and William Proctor. The Breakout Principle: Activate the Natural Trigger that Maximizes Creativity, Athletic Performance, Productivity and Personal Well-Being
Scribner, 2003; Paperback 2004.
- National Bestseller - Reached No. 16 on Amazon.com overall bestseller list and top 100 on BarnesAndNoble.com list.
- First serial rights sales to Family Circle and Prevention
- Featured in "O" (Oprah's) Magazine; Reader's Digest cover story; Saturday Evening Post cover; New York Times science section feature.
- Book of the Month Club; Quality Paperback Book Club.
- Russian, Chinese, Japanese and other foreign rights sold.
- Templeton Foundation "Book of Distinction" Award, 2004.
Amazon.com official review of The Breakout Principle:
"[Dr. Herbert Benson] and skillful co-author William Proctor illustrate points with case studies and personal reflections, making complex medical and philosophical issues more easily accessible.